Answered on December 07,2022
You should present during gift deed registration in sub-registrar office.
If you are not able to present physically for registration, you may give Power of Attorney (POA) to your mother so your mother could execute the Gift deed on your behalf.
Through your mother being the donor in gift deed, your mother can represent you as POA holder and sign the gift deed on your behalf (as donee).
Top contributors this week
MIVA Real Estate
Start Any Business
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.