I am outside India. My mother wouldd be executing a gift deed to me(younger son) for a property which was purchased outside bbmp limits in 2011. Do I need to be present during registration. Also does my elder brother need to be present and/or sign?

You should present during gift deed registration in sub-registrar office. 

If you are not able to present physically for registration, you may give Power of Attorney (POA) to your mother so your mother could execute the Gift deed on your behalf. 

Through your mother being the donor in gift deed, your mother can represent you as POA holder and sign the gift deed on your behalf (as donee). 

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..