Answered on January 14,2018
When you give Aadhaar number to your banks, mutual fund companies, mobile phone companies, they only send your Aadhaar number and biometrics given at the time of authentication to UIDAI for verification of your identity. They do not send your bank account or any other details to UIDAI. So far as UIDAI is concerned, it responds to such verification requests by replying either ‘Yes’ or ‘No’. In few cases, if required, and UIDAI’s reply is ‘Yes’, your basic KYC details (name, address, photo, etc.) available with UIDAI are sent.
- DigiLocker is asking me to link Aadhaar. After entering my Aadhaar number it shows "This Aadhaar number is already linked to another DigiLocker account.” What to do ?
- How to change my Aadhaar in Digilocker?
- My aadhaar number has 12 digits but Digilocker only shows the last 4 digits. What to do?
- Is masked aadhaar in Digilocker accepted by the railways department?
- Can I view my land records in Kerala with my Aadhaar card?
- How can I get the owner details of registered land in Kerala?
- What to do as I can't login and my number and aadhar is linked with 2 accounts in Digilocker?