Answered on December 29,2017
A sale deed acts as the main legal document for evidencing sale and transfer of ownership of property in favour of the buyer, from the seller. Further, it also acts as the main document for further sale by the buyer as it establishes his proof of ownership of the property.
- What is the correct and legal way to execute a property sale agreement?
- I am working in shop. I want to start my own business. To kya mujhe Apne hi state me good sale Karne ke liye GST no. Lena padega kya? kyunki mujhe goods to GST paid hi aayega or mujhe bhi aage GST charge Karke hi dena padega.
- Ma father agricultural land konaaru in 2000.aa land survey number wrong undhi document lo. Ipudu memu pass book ki apply chaeali ante first survey number change cheskovali kadha first, land sale chesina person expired, now Vala son is not willing to sign for savarana of document.How to change the survey number and what is the procedure for it to proceed in a legal way ? Already survey completed and got survey report.
- ഓരോ sale നും gst അടക്കാനോ അതോ total monthy sale ന്റെ ഇത്ര ശതമാനം gst അടച്ചാൽ മതിയോ?
- എൻ്റെ പേരിൽ ഉള്ള കാർ ഭർത്താവിൻ്റെ പേരിലേക്ക് മാറ്റുന്നത് sale ആണോ? sucession ആണോ?
- Njan ente car insurance policy bazarill ninanu last eduthath , Eppol njan ente car mattoralkku sale Cheythu, enikku new vehicle vangan plan undu, athinayi NCB certificate labikunathinayi new India assurance ne contact cheythappol avarku online ayathu kondu issue cheyyan pattunilla ennuu parayunnu,NCB 50% undu , vere enthenkilum Solution undo?
- Whats is delivery note? I have sold a T permit cab to one person with sale agreement. Is that enough? or Is delivery note necessary?