Answered on December 29,2017
A sale deed acts as the main legal document for evidencing sale and transfer of ownership of property in favour of the buyer, from the seller. Further, it also acts as the main document for further sale by the buyer as it establishes his proof of ownership of the property.
- I have lost the original sale deed. Can I obtain a home loan from a bank by submitting Xerox copy of sale deed?
- What is the difference between sale deed and agreement of sale?
- How do I get a certified copy of a sale deed online in Karnataka?
- How to get a certified copy of a sale deed online in Karnataka?
- I got property from gift deed. When I apply for bifurcation of Khata, BBMP asks for sale deed. What to do now ?
- What is the stamp duty payable on lease-cum-sale and sale deeds executed by CITB, Karnataka Housing Board, etc.?
- Is it necessary to apply for change of Khatha when property is to be transferred from one person to another by registered sale deed or otherwise succession of property in the event of death of khathadar ?