Answered on December 29,2017
A sale deed acts as the main legal document for evidencing sale and transfer of ownership of property in favour of the buyer, from the seller. Further, it also acts as the main document for further sale by the buyer as it establishes his proof of ownership of the property.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- How to sell property in Bangalore without khata? Write Answer
- Someone else has created and sold our father's land in Karnataka in a handwritten statement saying that they bought it in 1957. What should we do? Write Answer
- After my registration, when I went to do khata transfer, the sale deed is not showing in panchayat website. How to solve it? Write Answer
- I don't have the original property documents, but I have received my acceptance letter from Germany for my bachelor's degree. I want to apply for an education loan. Can I get it with a certified copy of the property documents? Write Answer
- What steps should I take to transfer a property to a buyer who wishes to take loan from bank for making payment to me. I have made full payment to the promotor and he has issued me an Assignment agreement for transfer of the flat. I want full payment from the buyer before signing the Assignment Write Answer
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.