Answered on March 03,2018
While you may await receipt of updated Aadhaar letter, you are requested to visit the https://eaad.. to download e-Aadhaar by providing your respective EID/UID.
Answered on February 02,2019
If there are no issues from your side, then you can download it from UIDAI website using enrollment number.
Follow the below steps to download aadhaar card.
- Visit UIDAI portal
- Click on "Download Aadhaar"
- Following window will be opened where you need to fill the Enrollment ID and other required details
- Enrollment ID can be obtained from the acknowledgment slip that you have received while enrolling for Aadhaar.
- Once you have filled the required details, you would be able to download in pdf format.
eAadhaar (downloaded Aadhaar) from UIDAI website is legally as valid as the original Aadhaar issued by UIDAI
How to download Aadhaar card ?Aadhaar (UID) is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. Apart from serving the purpose of verification, aadhar also helps individual to open n..
How to update aadhaar card details ?Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. All the details provided in Aadhaar regarding your identity can be updated. Following detai..
- My adhar address update was incorrectly rejected saying that I have not updated the original scan copy of the address proof. Looks like some incompetent government employee sitting behind the system dictates his own terms here.Do they provide refund? Write Answer
- I request my wife's Aadhaar address update for 19 February 2020. But still not updated.Many times I have checked but it shows as the update in process. I have made an application long time ago but it still didn't get updated. Can I make make new application or will it get updated later? Write Answer
- I tried to update aadhar online. Got URN also. At the end, the payment was not successful. I tried to apply again. It says already exists. How to do the payment to the same URN or how to cancel the URN ? Write Answer
- How can i change my address in aadhar card from one state to another state? Write Answer
- Can I get refund for the deduction of amount when I requested to update address but it got rejected by UIDAI ? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.