Answered on March 03,2018
While you may await receipt of updated Aadhaar letter, you are requested to visit the https://eaad.. to download e-Aadhaar by providing your respective EID/UID.
Answered on February 02,2019
If there are no issues from your side, then you can download it from UIDAI website using enrollment number.
Follow the below steps to download aadhaar card.
- Visit UIDAI portal
- Click on "Download Aadhaar"
- Following window will be opened where you need to fill the Enrollment ID and other required details
- Enrollment ID can be obtained from the acknowledgment slip that you have received while enrolling for Aadhaar.
- Once you have filled the required details, you would be able to download in pdf format.
eAadhaar (downloaded Aadhaar) from UIDAI website is legally as valid as the original Aadhaar issued by UIDAI
- DigiLocker is asking me to link Aadhaar. After entering my Aadhaar number it shows "This Aadhaar number is already linked to another DigiLocker account.” What to do ?
- How to change my Aadhaar in Digilocker?
- My aadhaar number has 12 digits but Digilocker only shows the last 4 digits. What to do?
- Is masked aadhaar in Digilocker accepted by the railways department?
- Can I view my land records in Kerala with my Aadhaar card?
- How can I get the owner details of registered land in Kerala?
- What to do as I can't login and my number and aadhar is linked with 2 accounts in Digilocker?