Answered on April 12,2022
Following are the required documents for BBMP khata transfer (after the death of family members)
- Registered deed
- Encumbrance certificate
- Tax paid receipt
- Khata certificate & extract
- Family tree certificate from Tahsildar
- Death certificate
- Applicant Aadhar
Lead time: 30 working days
We provide assistance to get Family tree certificate and Khata transfer
To opt for our service, please click the below Whatsapp button to chat with us.
Thank you for reading…
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- Why is my sakala status not changed even after collecting my khata document from bbmp?It's still showing as Pending and description as fees/charges paid even after 15 days of collecting khata document. Write Answer
- How to get the CMC khata transferred from previous owner to current owner under in Bangalore? Any online platform available? Write Answer
- Not able to find property in e swathu. But can find it in kaveri reports in same portal. Due to this unable to transfer property. What to do? Write Answer
- What is the process of khata transfer for bda plot? I recently purchased a plot. Will the khata be transferred automatically from bbmp? Write Answer
- Like we apply for khata transfer for a BBMP property online, can we also apply khata transfer online for a property in Gram panchayat premises? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.