Answered on April 12,2022
Following are the required documents for BBMP khata transfer (after the death of family members)
- Registered deed
- Encumbrance certificate
- Tax paid receipt
- Khata certificate & extract
- Family tree certificate from Tahsildar
- Death certificate
- Applicant Aadhar
Lead time: 30 working days
We provide assistance to get Family tree certificate and Khata transfer
To opt for our service, please click the below Whatsapp button to chat with us.
Thank you for reading…
- How to see the current status of khata transfer submitted to Gram panchayat? Write Answer
- After applying for joint khata transfer and on completion of e signing by first owner it gives no message. But it shows balance two owner names. Should we complete e signing for them also ? Write Answer
- What is Khata transfer fees in Govinkovi hobli? Write Answer
- We have 2 plots in 2 different persons name . Can we construct a single house on both plots ? Is yes how the e-khatha for the house will be issued ? Write Answer
- How can I get licence for building new house in kumki land? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Start Any Business
MIVA Real Estate
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.