Answered on October 06,2021
Kindly create ticket in Account management head. For profile update/KYC update and operator related queries.
Source: This answer is provided by CSC Helpdesk
How to download Aadhaar card ?Aadhaar (UID) is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. Apart from serving the purpose of verification, aadhar also helps individual to open n..
How to update aadhaar card details ?Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. All the details provided in Aadhaar regarding your identity can be updated. Following detai..
- How can individual get aadhar updation and enrollement center? Is csc compulsory for getting aadhar enrollement center? Kindly provide full process. Write Answer
- Am I eligible to open adhar card update center as I am 10th pass? Write Answer
- Aadhar card centre ke lia kya process h? Write Answer
- I have qualified for the NSEIT exam. How to apply for Aadhar center? Write Answer
- Which is the link for filling form for exam for aadhar card franchise? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.