My native place is Ekamba which was on Maharashtra- Karnataka border. I stay in Maharashtra and now i want to apply for caste certificate for my son. We still stay in Maharashtra but the village is in Karnataka now. So how and where to apply for caste certificate? I want a caste certificate that can be used in Maharashtra?