Answered on March 04,2018
Dependent family members of Government/Public Sector/Statutory body employees can be issued passport without police verification, if they submit the following additional documents along with their application form:
"Identity Certificate" in original as per Annexure "A" (of dependent).
Standard Affidavit as per Annexure "E".
They can also be issued passport on post police verification basis, if they apply under the Tatkaal scheme.
Annexures are available at http://passportind..
- Is passport available on the Digilocker app?
- Can I make a rental agreement of my previous rental house in which I am no longer staying? That is a document showing that I lived there for a certain period of time as a proof to show to passport authorities?
- I have lost my 10th marksheet and birth certificate. How can I apply for the passport?
- Can I use my 10th and 12th marksheet in digilocker as verification document for fresh passport issuance?
- I did not add my 10th mark sheet to my passport. but I want to add it and I'm unaware of the procedure. How to add my 10th mark sheet and change my ENCR ?
- I don't have mark sheet. I have studied 5th standard. I want the emigration of passport. How to get it?
- I have only adhaar card and passport. But I want voter card and ration card. How to get it?