Answered on March 04,2018
Dependent family members of Government/Public Sector/Statutory body employees can be issued passport without police verification, if they submit the following additional documents along with their application form:
"Identity Certificate" in original as per Annexure "A" (of dependent).
Standard Affidavit as per Annexure "E".
They can also be issued passport on post police verification basis, if they apply under the Tatkaal scheme.
Annexures are available at http://passportind..
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Tweet this question to the Government
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.