My father is a Government Employee. Can I be issued passport without police verification ?

Umar Umar
Answered on March 04,2018

Dependent family members of Government/Public Sector/Statutory body employees can be issued passport without police verification, if they submit the following additional documents along with their application form:

"Identity Certificate" in original as per Annexure "A" (of dependent).

Standard Affidavit as per Annexure "E".

They can also be issued passport on post police verification basis, if they apply under the Tatkaal scheme.

Annexures are available at http://passportind..
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question

Tweet this question to the Government