Answered on August 23,2019
Parents can add the name of their child anytime before the child turns 14 and an updated certificate can be obtained. If you are above 14 years of age, then you need to submit the following documents in registrar office.
Request letter from the parent whose child name has to be corrected
Photo ID of Parents
Joint Affidavit of Parents
Educational document of the child whose name has to be corrected, if any.
- ഞാൻ കാലിക്കറ്റ് university യിൽനിന്ന് 2014ൽ BEd,2018 ൽ PGകഴിഞ്ഞു.അതിനുശേഷമാണ് SSLC ബുക്കിൽ ജനനത്തീയ്യത്തി തിരുത്തിയത്. അത്കൊണ്ട് PG BED ന്റെ ഒർജിനൽ സർട്ടിഫിക്കറ്റ് ന് ONLINE ആയി അപേക്ഷിക്കാൻ സാധിക്കുന്നില്ല. ഒർജിനലിന് അപേക്ഷിക്കാൻ എന്താണ്ചെ യ്യേണ്ടത്? Write Answer
- How to change the initial in birth certificate of my son in Tamil Nadu? Write Answer
- I had my old birth certificate. Now as a part of my further studies I need to submit the birth certificate in printed format. However, when I searched the certificate in sevana online certificate, I was not able to find them. What should I do? Write Answer
- How to change name in birth certificate in Tamil Nadu? Write Answer
- I’m in 10th grade currently. What should I answer to the question education qualification while filling the passport seva form? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.