My birth certificate does not have my name.What is the procedure of getting my name added in the birth certificate?

Raju Raju
Answered on August 23,2019

Parents can add the name of their child anytime before the child turns 14 and an updated certificate can be obtained. If you are above 14 years of age, then you need to submit the following documents in registrar office.

  • Request letter from the parent whose child name has to be corrected

  • Photo ID of Parents

  • Joint Affidavit of Parents

  • Educational document of the child whose name has to be corrected, if any.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question