Answered on July 21,2020
To get your son's result you can also login via using his aadhaar number. For students whose account could not be created (due to incorrect mobile numbers or any other reason), they need to sign up on DigiLocker and link their Aadhaar numbers. If they are not able to perform Aadhaar-OTP verification, Aadhaar can also be linked by entering demographic details (Aadhaar Number, Name, DoB, and Gender as per Aadhaar). So even if Aadhaar is not linked to a correct mobile number, it still can be linked to the DigiLocker account.
How to fix issues with Digilocker? (2022)DigiLocker is a digital locker to store all your documents. Sometimes, you might have encountered any of the following issues with Digilocker. Documents uploaded by you to Digilocker mi..
- I have my DL, RC, and vehicle insurance documents in my Digilocker app. Yesterday, ..?
- How to change my Aadhaar in Digilocker?
- My aadhaar number has 12 digits but Digilocker only shows the last 4 digits. What ..?
- Is masked aadhaar in Digilocker accepted by the railways department?
- How to change my date of birth in digilocker?