Answered on December 28,2017
If you are staying for less than 11 months, then it depends on the Rental Agreement you signed with the owner of your rented house. There might/will be a clause in the Agreement like you must stay for atleast 8 months or so, if not, then some amount (generally one/two months rent) will be deducted as penalty along with other charges mentioned in your Agreement Otherwise you could always request the landlord to break the lease without major loss to both parties.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- Can a rent agreement end then renewed on the same month? Write Answer
- Is it necessary to pay stamp duty for 11 month rental agreement? Write Answer
- I am a foreigner resident of India (from Italy) since 7 years. I know I can buy a property in India. But can I rent out this property when I am not living there? Write Answer
- My Landlord has stated in the Rental Agreement that the Licensee will not apply, obtain and secure any kind of papers, documents, permits, licences and ration card etc in respect of the said room premises to & from the Govt. M.M, C, and rationing Dett in any manner. How do i update my Address on Aadhaar and other Documents? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
pravasi online helper
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.