Answered on December 28,2017
If you are staying for less than 11 months, then it depends on the Rental Agreement you signed with the owner of your rented house. There might/will be a clause in the Agreement like you must stay for atleast 8 months or so, if not, then some amount (generally one/two months rent) will be deducted as penalty along with other charges mentioned in your Agreement Otherwise you could always request the landlord to break the lease without major loss to both parties.
- What are some points to remember while drafting a rental agreement ?
- Can a cowner do a rental agreement on the absence of an owner?
- What if a tenant refuses to leave my commercial building after 11 months rental contract period?
- Is backdated rent agreement created on today's date stamp paper allowed?
- Who keeps the original rent agreement, the land lord or tenant?
- What are my options if my landlord does not return my deposit money?
- I have white ration card in Kerala. How can i change to blue card.I have a private job my income is 24000 per year. I am residing in a rental house.I have two kids who are studying.I am in general category.No house and No cars.How can i change my card?