Answered on June 09,2022
No , rental and interest income is not generated income hence can not be considered as basis for calculation of sum assured .
This income will continue in case of death .
- I have surenderd my policy on 07/11/2022 but till now amount not credited to account. What is the reason may be? Write Answer
- What are the risks of investing in life insurance policies from the Life insurance Corporation of India (LIC) or other companies like the State Bank of India (SBI), HDFC, ICICI, etc.? Write Answer
- What is the maximum amount one can avail as a home loan against an LIC insurance premium payment? Write Answer
- How can I claim a refund of GST on an investment made in LIC policies? Write Answer
- Can you get a refund on your life insurance policy from LIC if it has expired? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.