Answered on March 03,2018
Yes, it is mandatory to provide mobile number as it may be used for Verification by calling the Applicant. Status of application will be intimated to the resident by sending a SMS on this mobile number. Applications without mobile number and Aadhaar for update through post will be rejected.
- DigiLocker is asking me to link Aadhaar. After entering my Aadhaar number it shows "This Aadhaar number is already linked to another DigiLocker account.” What to do ?
- How to change my Aadhaar in Digilocker?
- My aadhaar number has 12 digits but Digilocker only shows the last 4 digits. What to do?
- Is masked aadhaar in Digilocker accepted by the railways department?
- Can I view my land records in Kerala with my Aadhaar card?
- How can I get the owner details of registered land in Kerala?
- What to do as I can't login and my number and aadhar is linked with 2 accounts in Digilocker?