If I want to buy a joint property with my wife in Bangalore, can I get GPA from my wife (who is in Delhi) in my name and buy the property in Bangalore. Do I need to register the GPA made in Delhi?


You can get Registered GPA from your wife in Delhi, The GPA should be registered with at least min of Rs, 200 stamp Duty

With a Registered GPA in Delhi, you can buy a property in Bangalore. 

As a joint purchase, you will sign the sale deed yourself and on behalf of your wife.

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..

Hey , can you help?
Answer this question


Bhoomi RTC - Land Records in Karnataka

Bhoomi (meaning “land”) is an online portal for the management of land records in the state of Karnataka. Bhoomi portal provides the following information. Land owners..
  Click here to get a detailed guide


Karnataka Voter List 2024 - Search By Name, Download

Empowering citizens to exercise their democratic rights is crucial, especially in the vibrant state of Karnataka. This concise guide offers clear steps for downloading the voter list, searc..
  Click here to get a detailed guide