If I as the first owner of the property have GPA from the 2nd owner, can I do a gift deed to myself if co-owner is not able to travel to Bangalore (where the property is located) for the purpose of doing a gift deed?


Co-owner can do gift deed to self, using GPA from another co-owner. 

In GPA, a clause should mention that GPA is applicable for gift deed registration. To be more specific, donor and donee details can mention in GPA. 

If GPA is from broad, make sure that GPA is adjudicated from District registrar office 


We provide end to end assistance to register gift deed in Bangalore, 

To opt for our service, please Whatsapp to +91-97424-79020

Thank you for reading,…

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..

Hey , can you help?
Answer this question