I need to transfer me and my brother co-owned property to my brother. Do we both need to be in Bangalore for it?

Yes, all the co-owners must present in sub-registrar in Bangalore to transfer the property or can give power of attorney to co-owner to register the property transfer himself.

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..

Hey , can you help?
Answer this question


Bhoomi RTC - Land Records in Karnataka

Bhoomi (meaning “land”) is an online portal for the management of land records in the state of Karnataka. This portal provides the following information. Land owners de..
  Click here to get a detailed guide