Answered on November 05,2022
Yes, all the co-owners must present in sub-registrar in Bangalore to transfer the property or can give power of attorney to co-owner to register the property transfer himself.
Bhoomi RTC - Land Records in Karnataka (2022)Bhoomi (meaning “land”) is an online portal for the management of land records in the state of Karnataka. This portal provides the following information. Land owners de..
- How to find the stage/phase/extn of the property in Bangalore? Write Answer
- Purchased an individual house constructed in bda lyut and it is not handed over to BBMP. Building plan (G+2) is approved by BBMP in the year 2017 and property construction(g+3) is completed by 2020 but tax assessment is not done. How to correct this? Write Answer
- My friends grandmother had 4 floor building and each Floor convyed to 4 children's, and my friends dad got 1St floor from gift deed, he didn't apply for Katha transfer and he convyed that to my friend and his sister through gift deed, and sister reconveyed to my friend, now he his having gift deed on his name for 1St floor, now he want to apply for Katha and he has pay taxes, but for whole building Katha is showing my friends uncle's name who got ground floor. How to get Katha on my friend name? Write Answer
- In khata extract measurement coloum is given as VL but there is a building and property tax is been paid for building. How to rectify Khata extract? Write Answer
- I have received my khata certificate and in khata certificate both owners name is there. But when I login to pay tax online and search for the property only secondary owner is showing up. Is there any problem with that? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.