Answered on November 05,2022
Yes, all the co-owners must present in sub-registrar in Bangalore to transfer the property or can give power of attorney to co-owner to register the property transfer himself.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Bhoomi RTC - Land Records in KarnatakaBhoomi (meaning “land”) is an online portal for the management of land records in the state of Karnataka. This portal provides the following information. Land owners de..
Click here to get a detailed guide
- How to sell property in Bangalore without khata? Write Answer
- What is the process of khata transfer for bda plot? I recently purchased a plot. Will the khata be transferred automatically from bbmp? Write Answer
- Like we apply for khata transfer for a BBMP property online, can we also apply khata transfer online for a property in Gram panchayat premises? Write Answer
- How can I proceed to obtain an ekhata for the plots I purchased in the approved layout project in Anekal, considering that I currently possess a manual khata? Write Answer
- What steps should I take to transfer a property to a buyer who wishes to take loan from bank for making payment to me. I have made full payment to the promotor and he has issued me an Assignment agreement for transfer of the flat. I want full payment from the buyer before signing the Assignment Write Answer
Top contributors this week
pravasi online helper
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.