Answered on October 10,2021
Need not to pay property tax again to BBMP since the property registration. Continue to pay property tax to BBMP from the time property converted from panchayat to BBMP.
Apply for new property tax ID at your BBMP office, submit the following documents in BBMP for property tax application
- Sale deed
- Khata from Panchyat office
- Latest tax paid receipt of panchayat
Will take up to 30 working days to get the property tax ID from BBMP office.
As soon as you have property tax ID, pay your property tax on BBMP website https://bbmptax.karnataka.gov.in/
Thank you for reading…
- How to do Khata Transfer in Bangalore ?
- What should I check before buying property in Bangalore ?
- After changing a name in the property tax record with the BBMP, how can I verify if the name is changed or not?
- What is the process for changing names on property taxes in Bangalore?
- Can I pay property tax to BBMP without getting Khata transferred from the builder?
- How to get my property khata in Karnataka from Digilocker ?
- How to get the BDA Khata transfer done in Bangalore? What is the fee for a BDA khata transfer?