I have tax paid receipt and don’t have khata extract, could you please guide me how to get it?

In the question, you haven't specified the property limit. Meaning, does your property comes under BBMP, BDA, Panchayat or BMRDA etc..

In general, you can apply the khata in your municipal ward office. They may demand photo copy of sale deed, latest tax receipt, OC or seller's khata and ID proof 

Its may take around 2-4 weeks to proceed the application 

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..

Hey , can you help?
Answer this question


Bhoomi RTC - Land Records in Karnataka

Bhoomi (meaning “land”) is an online portal for the management of land records in the state of Karnataka. Bhoomi portal provides the following information. Land owners..
  Click here to get a detailed guide