Answered on July 26,2023
In the question, you haven't specified the property limit. Meaning, does your property comes under BBMP, BDA, Panchayat or BMRDA etc..
In general, you can apply the khata in your municipal ward office. They may demand photo copy of sale deed, latest tax receipt, OC or seller's khata and ID proof
Its may take around 2-4 weeks to proceed the application
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Bhoomi RTC - Land Records in KarnatakaBhoomi (meaning “land”) is an online portal for the management of land records in the state of Karnataka. Bhoomi portal provides the following information. Land owners..
Click here to get a detailed guide
- If two properties are amalgamated to one single property, do we need to pay tax on both properties or pay tax on one single property? Write Answer
- How do I cancel Memorandum of Deposit of Title Deed (MODT) online in Karnataka? Through Kaveri Online Services. I am transferring the bank loan from one bank to another bank Write Answer
- How to get the CMC khata transferred from previous owner to current owner under in Bangalore? Any online platform available? Write Answer
- How to get Khata amalgamation? Write Answer
- My builder prestige has initiated ekhatha transfer for so long but I am not receiving the user name and password from BDA. Who can help me? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.