Answered on December 11,2022
Nothing will happen don't wory
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Tweet this question to the Government
- मेरी पुलिस वेरिफिकेशन क्लियर हो चुकी है|पासपोर्ट कब मिलेगा? Write Answer
- In the "Tatkal" passport application form, I mistakenly wrote the wrong house no. information. I have scheduled the appointment. Can i change the information at PSK? Write Answer
- My Passport appointment was 7 days ago. But police verification has not been done yet, and the status still shows "under review." What should I do in this situation? Write Answer
- How i check passport detail with my passport number Write Answer
- After how many days do I need to wait before visiting the passport officer if my passport verification has not been done? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
pravasi online helper
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.