Answered on February 02,2021
You have to get it unblocked from your FASTag issuer bank & maintain a minimum balance threshold of 150/- to not get it blacklisted in future.
Answered on February 02,2021
My fastag is Paytm.
In paytm app, we goto --> Paytm fastag --> manage Paytm fastag. Here the vehicle no. is there with "active" message.
If this is not 'active', the toll plaza scanner won't recognize and show the fastag as blacklisted.
Also, in Paytm case, the balance is transferred from Paytm wallet whenever any amount is deducted.
We face similar 'blacklisted' issue in the case of low balance in the wallet. Do check with which bank the fastag is linked. Also, the customer care centre is very supportive.
Answered on October 29,2019
Once you have recharged your FASTag account, it will take at least 30 minutes to 2 hours to reflect in your FASTag account. During this period, if you pass through any of the toll plazas, adequate balance will not be there in the FASTag account. If adequate balance is not maintained by the customer, the FASTag gets blacklisted at the toll plaza. In such a scenario if the customer travels through a toll plaza without recharging then he won't be able to avail the NETC services and would be required to pay the toll fare through cash.
How to fix fastag issues? (2022)FASTag allows you to pass through the toll plaza without stopping for the cash transaction. However, at times you might have faced any of the following issues with fastag. Blacklisting ..
- I have a Paytm fasttag for my car.Paytm freeze my credit limit due to KYC. I completed KYC about 20 days ago. But now Paytm can not completed my KYC. I contract ro paytm customer care many time but now not solved. Now can I purchase fasttag from anather bank or company. Where can I complain against PAYTM for solve my isse Write Answer
- How to update my contact details in my fast tag account? Write Answer
- I have five mobile numbers but forget the number linked with my car fasstag. How to know the mobile number to recharge fasstag? Write Answer
- I purchaged a secondhand car from Gujarat. I want to buy a fastag for my car but it's showing that vehicle registration number is blacklisted from NPCI. What can I do to buy new fastag? Write Answer
- I have two fastags one for my car and one for my grandfather. Can I link both fastags to one fastag account? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.