Answered on February 02,2021
You have to get it unblocked from your FASTag issuer bank & maintain a minimum balance threshold of 150/- to not get it blacklisted in future.
Answered on February 02,2021
My fastag is Paytm.
In paytm app, we goto --> Paytm fastag --> manage Paytm fastag. Here the vehicle no. is there with "active" message.
If this is not 'active', the toll plaza scanner won't recognize and show the fastag as blacklisted.
Also, in Paytm case, the balance is transferred from Paytm wallet whenever any amount is deducted.
We face similar 'blacklisted' issue in the case of low balance in the wallet. Do check with which bank the fastag is linked. Also, the customer care centre is very supportive.
Answered on October 29,2019
Once you have recharged your FASTag account, it will take at least 30 minutes to 2 hours to reflect in your FASTag account. During this period, if you pass through any of the toll plazas, adequate balance will not be there in the FASTag account. If adequate balance is not maintained by the customer, the FASTag gets blacklisted at the toll plaza. In such a scenario if the customer travels through a toll plaza without recharging then he won't be able to avail the NETC services and would be required to pay the toll fare through cash.
How to fix fastag issues?FASTag allows you to pass through the toll plaza without stopping for the cash transaction. However, at times you might have faced any of the following issues with fastag. Blacklisting ..
- What is procedure for closing fastag account as I have sold the car and purchased new car and dealer has taken another bank fastag? Write Answer
- How one vehicle have 2 different issuer bank of fastags? One recharged with 5000 but not showing. Another one is showing in toll plaza and showing balance. Write Answer
- How to change my paytm fastag to my father's account? Write Answer
- What should do if bank is not delivering the fastag to my address? Write Answer
- Recently I bought a second hand car, so I want to buy fasttag , but system says there already exists fast tag, I brought the from a card dealer I don't know the 1st car owner. What should I do to buy a fasttag? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
MIVA Real Estate
Start Any Business
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.