Answered on June 07,2022
Name of the Service : Modification in Existing Ration Card
Name of the Sub Service : ADDITION OF MEMBERS
Whom to approach for this service (Designated Officer)? : CONCERNED FOOD INSPECTOR
Procedure involved to get this service : 1.Online application 2.On verification of office record,required name will be included in the ration card
Form to be submitted to get this service : Online Application at the Food Office
Who are eligible to get this service : The residents who are already having ration card
Fee/Charges to be paid to get the service :20
Maximum number of days to wait to get this service delivered :7 Working Days
Whom to approach as a appeal (Competent Officer), if the service is not delivered in time or rejected by officer :TAHASILDAR IN RURAL/URBAN AND ASSISTANT DIRECTOR IN IRA AND RANGE DEPUTY DIRECTOR IN BANGALORE I.R.A
Maximum number of days to wait to get the decision of the Competent Officer :15 Working Days
Whom to approach as 2nd appeal (Appellate Authority), if the decision of the Competent officer is not acceptable or not implemented? : DEPUTY DIRECTOR IN DISTRICT AND ADDITIONAL DIRECTOR IN BANGALORE IRA
Maximum no. of days to wait to get the decision of Appellate Authority :15 Working Days
Website (if online) : http://ahara.kar.nic.in/
- How to cancel my APL Ration Card in Karnataka? Write Answer
- How to get a new ration card number in Karnataka? Write Answer
- In the Karnataka APL family ration card, I am unable to add my name to my wife's card. I tried several apps. What to do? Write Answer
- How can I change my ration card from one taluk to another taluk in Karnataka? Write Answer
- I shifted from Chennai.Surrendered/cancelled my family Ration card there, for which they issued Surrender letter. Now I want to apply a Ration card in Bangalore, based on the certificate. How to do it? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Molleti Ramesh Babu
PGN Property Management
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.