I have applied for a HK region eligibility certificate but it was rejected. The reason for rejection which is showing is that address proof is not given. But, I have been given adhaar card,ration card , birth certificate, bank passbook, digitally signed 10th class cbse marks card, income certificate. These documents can be used as address proof but they did the wrong thing,

Sakala Sakala Mission, Government of Karnataka
Answered on August 18,2021

The Sakala Act empowers citizen to raise an appeal for cases or delayed disposals and rejections. You can visit Sakala website and click on “APPEAL I” tab to raise appeal in sakala. The competent officer will hear your appeal and deliver the rightful verdict. If verdict goes in favour of citizen than the citizen will receive the service.