Answered on February 23,2022
e-sign can be completed by entering your Aadhaar details.
Seva Sindhu Services: Online Application, Service Plus (2022)Seva Sindhu is an initiative of the Government of Karnataka to avail all the Government Services of any department in one place thereby saving a lot of time and money. Seva Sindhu provides ..
- I have my caste and income RD number but I have lost my original certificates. Can I take original certificate in cyber cafe by using this RD numbers? Write Answer
- I forget my kptcl jr assistant application id. How can i get? Write Answer
- I have 2 ST certificates with 2 different RD numbers. Can I use the old RD number? Write Answer
- I am inter-caste married and my husband left us. Can I give my caste to my children for schooling in Karnataka? Write Answer
- I have obc certificate issued by state of karnataka as 3B (veerashiva Lingayat) but the same caste is considered as BC-D in AP. Can I apply for jobs under BC D category in AP? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.