Answered on April 30,2022
In order to check the Karnataka ration card list, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs department (ahara.kar.nic.in)
- Click on ‘e-services' tab
- Next, click on the ‘e-ration' link
- Select the ‘Village list’ tab
- Select district, taluk, gram panchayat, and village and click on ‘go’
- On doing so, the list of all the ration cards of the selected village appears on the screen
- How to cancel my APL Ration Card in Karnataka? Write Answer
- How to get a new ration card number in Karnataka? Write Answer
- In the Karnataka APL family ration card, I am unable to add my name to my wife's card. I tried several apps. What to do? Write Answer
- How can I change my ration card from one taluk to another taluk in Karnataka? Write Answer
- I shifted from Chennai.Surrendered/cancelled my family Ration card there, for which they issued Surrender letter. Now I want to apply a Ration card in Bangalore, based on the certificate. How to do it? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.