Answered on May 18,2022
Seller should submit the photocopy of following documents to respective BBMP ward office
- Sale deed
- Encumbrance certificate
- Landowner tax paid receipt
- Occupation certficate
- Letter to ARO for property tax application number
Within 30 working days, your BBMP office provide the 10 digit application number and khata.
Open the BBMP website https://bbmptax.karnataka.gov.in/Forms/Aro_New_Property.aspx
pay your property tax and download receipt
As an alternative, you may apply khata transfer on Sakala Online services http://sakala.kar.nic.in/online/Login.aspx
BBMP Khata Registration / Transfer / Bifurcation / Amalgamation ProcessKhata is a legal identification certificate issued by BBMP. Khata is a document that shows a property owner having an account with the BBMP for paying taxes. The details of a Khata include p..
How to get BBMP Building Plan Approval ?If you are planning to construct a building in Bangalore, you need to get approval from Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike (BBMP). BBMP's responsibility is to meet the infrastructu..
How to get BBMP Trade License ?Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) issues the trade license to industries and shops having the place of business within Bangalore. Trade license is a permit issued by BBMP granting pe..
How to file BBMP property tax online ?Property owners in Bangalore have to pay property tax to the Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike (BBMP). BBMP tax is collected to maintain the basic civic facilities and services in th..
- How to verify the issued BBMP Khata online? Write Answer
- What is the process to correct if the BDA site number mentioned in katha is wrong? Write Answer
- Recently we bought house which comes under CMC karnataka, now applying for a mutation through agent, he is telling we need to pay 3% of sale deed registration value(25Lac) which I see is coming around Rs. 75000. Mutation charges should be calculated on registration value or stamp duty paid, please clarify? Write Answer
- What is the NOC format from landlord of a restaurant for obtaining trade licence from bbmp? Write Answer
- I submitted all documents for khatha transfer in online duplicate copy also given for change. But still it is not change in my name why? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
The Nilgiris TV
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.