I am from Wayanad. My ration card expired. So to get a new ration card, I need residence and income certificate. Submitted application for both. The residence certificate approved. Income certificate not yet received. Status showing processing. Tried to call village office Kalpetta no response. How many days it will take?

Niyas Maskan, Village Officer, Kerala
Answered on July 22,2020

Income certificate is issued after due verification. Sometimes, the village officer might have to do field verification to calculate your income. If you need it urgently, please meet the village officer with your application number to expedite the process.

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..