What to do when my uncle claims the property purchased by my father because they stayed with us for more than 30 years and has ration card, voter id, adhar card in the house address?

Vileena Rathnam Manohar Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Answered on January 30,2024

Apply for a family tree certificate and claim your Property.

Hey , can you help?
Answer this question