I am an OCI and dont haev Aadhar card and I bought an apartment which falls under BDA jurisdiction. I am trying to transfer the khata but I am being told i cannot do so without Aadhar card. What options do I have?

You have two options

  1. Make an affidavit for Khata transfer that you are nominating someone to represent you. Your representative can file khata application with his/her Aadhaar number 
  2. Give the power of attorney to your family member or trusted source in India. Your attorney holder can file Khata application with his/her aadhaar

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..

Hey , can you help?
Answer this question


Karnataka Voter List 2024 - Search By Name, Download

Empowering citizens to exercise their democratic rights is crucial, especially in the vibrant state of Karnataka. This concise guide offers clear steps for downloading the voter list, searc..
  Click here to get a detailed guide