How to enter fourth name of joint owner in seva sindu for khata transfer ?

Add the 4th person name in deed and apply for khata transfer. 

It's very important to incorporate the name in Deed before proceed with khata tranfer. 

Khata certificate and extract are issued based on the names registry details (Deed and EC) 

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question


Karnataka Voter List 2024 - Search By Name, Download

Empowering citizens to exercise their democratic rights is crucial, especially in the vibrant state of Karnataka. This concise guide offers clear steps for downloading the voter list, searc..
  Click here to get a detailed guide