Answered on March 02,2018
You can link Aadhar card by either by PF website or through UMANG app.
- Go to https://unifiedportal.epfindia.gov.in/
- Click on 'UAN Member e-Sewa' under 'For employees' section
- Enter the Universal Account Number (UAN) and password to log on to the portal.
- Click on 'Manage' at the top panel and then on 'KYC'
- On the next page, under 'Add KYC', give your bank, PAN and Aadhaar details and submit.
- Once submitted, you can find your details under 'Pending KYC'.
- And, once approved by the employer (which may take about 15 days), it will be shown under 'Approved KYC'
- Download the app
- Once you open the app, you will be able to see many online services available for use. Click on EPFO icon
- Click on the ‘eKYC Services’ tab.
- Click on ‘Aadhaar Seeding’ option to proceed.
- Enter your Universal Account Number (UAN) number.
- An OTP will be sent to your UAN-registered mobile. Once the verification is done, you will then have to provide your Aadhaar details and gender information. Finally, once the OTP verification is done successfully, your Aadhaar will get linked to your UAN number.
How to download Aadhaar card ?Aadhaar (UID) is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. Apart from serving the purpose of verification, aadhar also helps individual to open n..
How to update aadhaar card details ?Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. All the details provided in Aadhaar regarding your identity can be updated. Following detai..
- If Aadhar card status show your Enrolment is under process, then how many days will it take to show aadhar update is complete? Write Answer
- Can Digilocker account be opened without Aadhar registered mobile? Write Answer
- How to recover my digilocker account as I forgot my password? But whenever I am putting my aadhar no or mobile number in the forgot password option it is showing enter a valid phone no/aadhar no. What to do now? Write Answer
- I want to delete one digilocker account with my mother's mobile number and my Aadhar card number by mistake as I already have another account of my own with my mobile number. How to delete the one with my Aadhar card number and my mother's phone number? Write Answer
- What should I do if I have not any Certificate for actual date of birth for correcting date of birth in Aadhar? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Start Any Business
MIVA Real Estate
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.