Answered on March 02,2018
You can link Aadhar card by either by PF website or through UMANG app.
- Go to https://unifiedportal.epfindia.gov.in/
- Click on 'UAN Member e-Sewa' under 'For employees' section
- Enter the Universal Account Number (UAN) and password to log on to the portal.
- Click on 'Manage' at the top panel and then on 'KYC'
- On the next page, under 'Add KYC', give your bank, PAN and Aadhaar details and submit.
- Once submitted, you can find your details under 'Pending KYC'.
- And, once approved by the employer (which may take about 15 days), it will be shown under 'Approved KYC'
- Download the app
- Once you open the app, you will be able to see many online services available for use. Click on EPFO icon
- Click on the ‘eKYC Services’ tab.
- Click on ‘Aadhaar Seeding’ option to proceed.
- Enter your Universal Account Number (UAN) number.
- An OTP will be sent to your UAN-registered mobile. Once the verification is done, you will then have to provide your Aadhaar details and gender information. Finally, once the OTP verification is done successfully, your Aadhaar will get linked to your UAN number.