Answered on June 13,2018
It would be provided in the Aadhaar Enrollment Letter that you received while applying for Aadhaar card.
If you have lost your Aadhaar Enrollment Letter, you can get to know your Aadhaar enrollment number, date and time from following the below steps.
- Go to https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid
- Click on Enrollment ID ,if you want to retrieve your lost enrollment number
- Enter your Name, email id or mobile number followed by security code.
- Click on Send OTP
- An OTP will be send to your registered email id or mobile number.
- Submit OTP.
- You will get a message like “Congratulations! Enrollment Number (EID) has been sent to your email address or mobile number (depending on which mode you have chosen)”