Answered on August 22,2019
RTC and Pahani are used interchangeably to refer to Land Records in Karnataka. RTC stands for Record of Rights, Tenancy and Crop Information. As the name suggests, RTC contains details of land such as owners’ details, area, assessment, water rate, soil type, nature of possession of the Land, Liabilities, Tenancy and Crops grown, etc.
Pahani (RTC) helps in establishing the title of land and may be required for various other reasons.
There are 3 components to RTC: Land,Owner, Cultivation & Crop details
1. Land Details
This section consists of several columns comprising the following details:
Survey Number – A unique number assigned to a particular piece of land for its physical identification.
Hissa Number – It is a number showing sub-division of a particular survey number.
Extent of Land – It shows the total area of the land being considered.
Revenue – It includes details related to Land Revenue, Cesses and Water Rate.
Soil Type – It refers to classification of soil.
Tree Details – It indicates name and number of trees.
Irrigation Details as per the extent – It shows information about the source of irrigation and area under irrigation across different categories such as Kharif area, Rabi area and Garden area.
2. Owner Details
As the name suggests, it include details of land owner such as Owner's name, Father's name, Address of the owner, Extent of the land holding, Khatanumber and Other rights and liabilities. It also covers Acquisition type and its description showing the respective mutation entry associated with the transaction.
3. Cultivation & Crop details
This section comprises Year, Season, Cultivator's name, Cultivator's place of residence, Cultivation type, Extent of land under cultivation, Category-wise land utilisation and its extent, Name of crops grown, Extent of land under crops, Water source, Yield and Details of mixed crops.
You can see the revenue map by visiting Bhoomi website. Revenue Map provides all the details about the particular land you want to buy or sell in map format. Follow the below steps to get Revenue Map.
Visit Bhoomi Online website
Select "Services". Click on "Revenue Maps"
Select District, Taluk, Hobli and Map types
Click on PDF file to view the Revenue map.
Answered on November 11,2019
Check this video to find out details of your land in Karnataka.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Bhoomi RTC - Land Records in KarnatakaBhoomi (meaning “land”) is an online portal for the management of land records in the state of Karnataka. Bhoomi portal provides the following information. Land owners..
Click here to get a detailed guide
- If two properties are amalgamated to one single property, do we need to pay tax on both properties or pay tax on one single property? Write Answer
- How do I cancel Memorandum of Deposit of Title Deed (MODT) online in Karnataka? Through Kaveri Online Services. I am transferring the bank loan from one bank to another bank Write Answer
- How to get the CMC khata transferred from previous owner to current owner under in Bangalore? Any online platform available? Write Answer
- How to get Khata amalgamation? Write Answer
- My builder prestige has initiated ekhatha transfer for so long but I am not receiving the user name and password from BDA. Who can help me? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.