Answered on September 06,2022
Once the application is approved, visit the nearest Bangaloreone center and pay the government fee for khata transfer. The payment receipt looks like below image
BBMP uploads your khata certificate online within 7 working days from the day of the above khata fee payment.
To download the Khata transfer certificate. log into your Sakala account
In the menu bar, the Download option is available to download the Khata transfer certificate
In a separate answer, we wrote the detailed procedure to download the khata transfer certificate, here is the link to the answer https://www.tesz.in/ask/how-to-download-khata-transfer-certificate-nc18886
We provide assistance to collect hard copy of khata from BBMP office and home deliver. To opt for our service, please Whatsapp to + 9 1 - 9 7 4 2 4 7 9 0 2 0.
Thank you for reading…
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- Why is my sakala status not changed even after collecting my khata document from bbmp?It's still showing as Pending and description as fees/charges paid even after 15 days of collecting khata document. Write Answer
- How to get the CMC khata transferred from previous owner to current owner under in Bangalore? Any online platform available? Write Answer
- Not able to find property in e swathu. But can find it in kaveri reports in same portal. Due to this unable to transfer property. What to do? Write Answer
- What is the process of khata transfer for bda plot? I recently purchased a plot. Will the khata be transferred automatically from bbmp? Write Answer
- Like we apply for khata transfer for a BBMP property online, can we also apply khata transfer online for a property in Gram panchayat premises? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
A R Ashraf
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.