Answered on July 09,2022
Name of the Service : Transfer of Khatas
Whom to approach for this service (Designated Officer)? : Assistant Revenue Officer
Procedure involved to get this service :1. Application in prescribed format 2. Attested copy of the title deed
Who are eligible to get this service : Property owner
Documents to be enclosed with the request :
1 . APPLICATION IN PRESCRIBED FORM
2 . ATTESTED COPY OF THE TITLE DEED
3 . COPIES OF THE PREVIOUS TAX PAID RECEIPTS
4 . TITLE DOCUMENTS (PREVIOUS TITLE DEED) WITH FLOW CHART OF TITLE (IN CASE OF FAMILY PARTITION/BIFURCATION ETC.)(ATTESTED COPIES FROM GAZETTED OFFICER/BBMP OFFICERS)
5 . AFFIDAVIT IN CASE OF INHERITANCE / GIFT DEED / WILL DEED/ COURT DECREE ETC.,
6 . ORIGINAL DEATH CERTIFICATE IN CASE OF KATHADARS DEATH(FOR TRANSFER)
7 . NOC FROM ALL THE FAMILY MEMBERS OF THE DECEASED KATHADARS FAMILY.
Fee/Charges to be paid to get the service : Minimum 500 or 2 percent of the stamp paper used registered title document.
Maximum number of days to wait to get this service delivered : 30 Working Days
Whom to approach as a appeal (Competent Officer), if the service is not delivered in time or rejected by officer : Revenue Officer
Maximum number of days to wait to get the decision of the Competent Officer : 30 Working Days
Whom to approach as 2nd appeal (Appellate Authority), if the decision of the Competent officer is not acceptable or not implemented? : Additional/Joint Commissioner of the Zone
Maximum no. of days to wait to get the decision of Appellate Authority : 30 Working Days
Website (if online) : www.bbmp.gov.in
Answered on July 19,2022
Carry the sale deed copy to same sub-registrar office where you registered the property
Ask the sub-registrar to link your property details with revene department so that panchayat office will able to access your property info online and work on filing your panchayat khata (E Khata)
BBMP Khata Registration / Transfer / Bifurcation / Amalgamation ProcessKhata is a legal identification certificate issued by BBMP. Khata is a document that shows a property owner having an account with the BBMP for paying taxes. The details of a Khata include p..
How to get BBMP Building Plan Approval ?If you are planning to construct a building in Bangalore, you need to get approval from Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike (BBMP). BBMP's responsibility is to meet the infrastructu..
How to get BBMP Trade License ?Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) issues the trade license to industries and shops having the place of business within Bangalore. Trade license is a permit issued by BBMP granting pe..
How to file BBMP property tax online ?Property owners in Bangalore have to pay property tax to the Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike (BBMP). BBMP tax is collected to maintain the basic civic facilities and services in th..
- What to choose in Sakala application for Khata transfer first time from builder single Khata to flat buyer. Khata bifurcation or Khata transfer? Write Answer
- After applying for joint khata transfer and on completion of e signing by first owner it gives no message. But it shows balance two owner names. Should we complete e signing for them also ? Write Answer
- What is Khata transfer fees in Govinkovi hobli? Write Answer
- We have 2 plots in 2 different persons name . Can we construct a single house on both plots ? Is yes how the e-khatha for the house will be issued ? Write Answer
- How can I get licence for building new house in kumki land? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Molleti Ramesh Babu
PGN Property Management
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.