Answered on October 29,2021
Follow the below steps to download Khata certificate and Extract
Step 1: Open the Sakala Online Services website.
Step 2: Login User name and Password. An home pages looks like below image
Step 3: Click on “Download” in menu and click “e-Signed Khata Certificate” from drop down. Refer to the below image in circle.
Step 4: Select Khata Application number from dropdown. Refer to below image in circle.
Step 5: Click on “Khata Certificate” to download Khata certificate
Click on “Khata Extract” to download Khata extract.
Refer to below image in circle
The Khata certificate and Khata extract looks like the below images
This completes the procedure.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- Not able to find property in e swathu. But can find it in kaveri reports in same portal. Due to this unable to transfer property. What to do? Write Answer
- What is the process of khata transfer for bda plot? I recently purchased a plot. Will the khata be transferred automatically from bbmp? Write Answer
- Like we apply for khata transfer for a BBMP property online, can we also apply khata transfer online for a property in Gram panchayat premises? Write Answer
- For BBMP katha transfer after uploading the docs it is asking for esigning and save. When we save it is showing "object reference not set to an instance of an object". How to successfully esign and save application and generate sakala number ? Write Answer
- What should I do if I have an alienation-approved property khata made at the gram panchayat in Karnataka in 1984, but now it is under the taluk municipality, and the chief officer is asking for an Urban Development Authority approved letter for khata name transfer? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
pravasi online helper
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.