Answered on October 29,2021
Follow the below steps to download Khata certificate and Extract
Step 1: Open the Sakala Online Services website.
Step 2: Login User name and Password. An home pages looks like below image
Step 3: Click on “Download” in menu and click “e-Signed Khata Certificate” from drop down. Refer to the below image in circle.
Step 4: Select Khata Application number from dropdown. Refer to below image in circle.
Step 5: Click on “Khata Certificate” to download Khata certificate
Click on “Khata Extract” to download Khata extract.
Refer to below image in circle
The Khata certificate and Khata extract looks like the below images
This completes the procedure.
- The Khatha transfer online application form is not submitting. After filling all the details and pressing the submit button, the site doesn't proceed. What to do? Write Answer
- How to see the current status of khata transfer submitted to Gram panchayat? Write Answer
- After applying for joint khata transfer and on completion of e signing by first owner it gives no message. But it shows balance two owner names. Should we complete e signing for them also ? Write Answer
- What is Khata transfer fees in Govinkovi hobli? Write Answer
- We have 2 plots in 2 different persons name . Can we construct a single house on both plots ? Is yes how the e-khatha for the house will be issued ? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Task Master Gulf
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.