Answered on December 04,2022
Please share mobile number of your DigiLocker account which you want to delete at Digilocker Support
How to fix issues with Digilocker?DigiLocker is a digital locker to store all your documents. Sometimes, you might have encountered any of the following issues with Digilocker. Documents uploaded by you to Digilocker mi..
How to download Aadhaar card ?Aadhaar (UID) is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. Apart from serving the purpose of verification, aadhar also helps individual to open n..
How to update aadhaar card details ?Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. All the details provided in Aadhaar regarding your identity can be updated. Following detai..
- Why digilocker showing check your network connection even when I have network? Write Answer
- I want to open the demat account but when I started to process my account opening then after entering OTP it shows unable to fetch data from digilocker. What to do? Write Answer
- My wife updated her surname after marriage. The correct surname has been updated in the Eaadhar website few days back. However, in the Digilocker website, it is still fetching the old surname. I refreshed the Aadhar details, but it was of no help. What to do? Write Answer
- I have downloaded my 12 th marksheet from digilocker. Is that vaild for applying higher education abroad? Write Answer
- Are printouts of DigiLocker cbse migration certificate valid in university? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
MIVA Real Estate
Start Any Business
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.