Answered on December 04,2022
PDF viewer in Android does not support the verification of Digital Signature. If you want to verify the same please open the document in Acrobat Reader in your Laptop/ PC.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
How to fix issues with Digilocker?DigiLocker is a digital locker to store all your documents. Sometimes, you might have encountered any of the following issues with Digilocker. Documents uploaded by you to Digilocker mi..
Click here to get a detailed guide
- Unable to fetch Bangalore University degree certificate. Suggest which number to input in reg number field? Write Answer
- I am a CBSE class 12th passed student i am not able to download my 12th passed certificate through digilocker it shows no data found what to do ? Write Answer
- I've corrected my details in my CBSE class 10 th marksheet and got the revised marksheet in 2018 itself with all the updated details. But till today details have not been uploaded in Digilocker marksheet . It still showing the old marksheet?? Write Answer
- I want to add surname to my educational certificates after following all the legal procedures.Will I be able to fetch my updated certificates from Digilocker? Write Answer
- There was an error in my name. I have got my corrected marksheet from CBSE in 2019, but it has not been updated in digilocker till now. My documents verification for government service is going on. Will I get rejected if they will match marksheet from that in digilocker? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.