Answered on December 10,2017
It usually takes around a month to process the Aadhar enrollment form. You can check the Aadhar enrolment status by visiting https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar-status
Your eAadhar maybe ready in a month’s time, however for the physical copy to reach you, it will take a period of around 2- 3 months. In case your Aadhar enrolment form isn’t processed for a long time, check the Aadhar status via above online portal.
- Can I open a bank account without a PAN Card?
- DigiLocker is asking me to link Aadhaar. After entering my Aadhaar number it shows "This Aadhaar number is already linked to another DigiLocker account.” What to do ?
- How to change my Aadhaar in Digilocker?
- My aadhaar number has 12 digits but Digilocker only shows the last 4 digits. What to do?
- Is masked aadhaar in Digilocker accepted by the railways department?
- Can I view my land records in Kerala with my Aadhaar card?
- How can I get the owner details of registered land in Kerala?