Answered on December 07,2017
The official time that it takes to get the PAN card is 15 to 20 working days after your application is submitted. The same time applies for both online and offline applications. If you don't get your card within this time then you can use the 15 digit acknowledgement number to check the status of your PAN card.
- Name and address in PAN card is not as per Aadhar card. Can I apply for a new pan card as per Aadhar details?
- I lost my pan card. How to get a new pan card ?
- I deleted my pan card from digilocker. But now, I want to add my pan card. There is a problem in adding pan card to digilocker.What to do?
- When I am trying to get PAN card under issued documents, it is saying "No document was found in issuer database matching above details. Please check the details and try again." But my details are correct and PAN is linked with my Aadhaar card. What to do now?
- Is PAN card Compulsory for cash transactions above Rs. 50000? Can we upload Form 60 as PAN card is not available?
- Can i get a pan card physically if i have an e pan instantly ?
- I have to give my landlord's PAN to my employer to claim the HRA exemption. Can I give Aadhaar number instead of PAN to my employer?