Answered on May 14,2022
You can open bank account without PAN by submitting Form 60 in the bank. For opening bank account by online mode almost all banks asks for PAN. You can get Instant E PAN if you adhar is linked to your mobile number.
Answered on September 05,2022
Usually all banks are providing Form60 along with bank account opening form. if you inform them that you are not having pan they must give you form 60 which is sufficient in the place of Pan Card.
- How to Change my name in Aadhaa Card and Pan Card. There is no any last name. In online and most banks will ask first and last name. If I entered only first name in 2 fields it's not validating. What to do? Write Answer
- I have previously applied for e-pan card but after that I have not seen it and it is accepted.I have applied for another pan card will it be accepted? Write Answer
- I'm unable to open a bank account as my 5th letter of PAN doesn't match with the last name of aadhar. What to do in such case? Write Answer
- How can I write my last name in the application for PAN card if my name is ABCDE X Y? Write Answer
- I am a student from Nepal currently pursuing my post graduation in India. Can I get Pan card in India? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Jean at Adventus Canada immigration
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.