Answered on May 14,2022
You can open bank account without PAN by submitting Form 60 in the bank. For opening bank account by online mode almost all banks asks for PAN. You can get Instant E PAN if you adhar is linked to your mobile number.
- I am unable to add my pan card and driving licence in digilocker. Licence is older (2003/2006) , is it possible to add? And pan card name format and aadhar card name format is different. Write Answer
- How to surrender additional pan which alloted to me while doing name correction? Write Answer
- Can i use instant e pan card for opening bank account? Write Answer
- How can I open bank account online? Write Answer
- My new pan card is linked to Aadhar and my old pan card is in income tax records. What to do as I am unable to file returns? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
The Nilgiris TV
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.