Answered on February 15,2021
Here is the step by step procedure to make an affidavit for lost & damaged passport
Step 1: Buy two non-judicial e-stamp paper from co-operative bank, court, or sub-registrar near you. (One for affidavit and another for annexure). Each stamp value Rs. 100/-
Step 2: Download the affidavit form. Here is the link
Download the Annexure form. Here is the link
Step 3: Fill in the required details in Affidavit and Annexure form
Step 4: Attach one non-judicial e-stamp with affidavit and another non-judicial e-stamp paper with Annexure
Step 5: Meet a notary public near you. Applicant should sign the affidavit and annexure in front of notary public.
Step 6: Notary public seal and attest the affidavit & Annexure. Notary public makes an entry in notary book
This completes the execution of an affidavit and annexure for lost & damage of passport
An attested affidavit looks like the below image.
An attested Annexure looks like the below image
We assist in executing an affidavit, our service includes drafting + execution + notary + home delivered in 2 working days. Same day express delivery available. To opt for our service, please Whatsapp to 9 7 4 2 4 7 9 0 2 0.
Thank you for reading…
- How do I get the affidavit for no criminal case pending against you for passport?
- വിവാഹമോചനം നടന്നതിനുശേഷം ഭർത്താവിന്റെ/ ഭാര്യയുടെ പേര് പാസ്പോർട്ടിൽ നിന്ന് നീക്കം ചെയ്യുവാൻ എന്താണ് ചെയ്യേണ്ടത്? ഡിവോഴ്സ് ഓർഡർ ഹാജരാക്കണമോ?
- പാസ്പോർട്ട് എടുക്കുവാൻ ജനന സർട്ടിഫിക്കറ്റും, SSLC ബുക്കും ഇല്ല. എന്നാൽ ഒൻപതാം ക്ലാസ്സിലെ TC ഉണ്ട്. അത് ജനന തീയ്യതി തെളിയിക്കുവാൻ പര്യാപ്തമായ രേഖയാകുമോ?
- My Father's name on my educational certificates and Adhaar and rest of Id proofs are different. Adhaar and Id proofs have one name. Educational certificates have a different name. Name on adhaar is what we are using and is correct. Now changing my educational certificates is a herculean task. What are my options now as passport kendra will reject my application ? If I get an affidavit,what name should I go with name on educational certificates or Adhaar?
- I don't have mark sheet. I have studied 5th standard. I want the emigration of passport. How to get it?
- My sslc mark sheet has my father's initial but aadhar card doesn't. So will that be problem for passport?
- My mom was born before 1989 and she doesn't have her sslc markssheet and school TC but has her birth certificate. With that, can she apply for Passport and Visa?