Answered on June 09,2021
Below is the step-by-step procedure to get an Affidavit for no criminal case pending, for passport
Step 1: Prepare the draft in word format. A draft looks like the below image
Fill in all the required details in the draft
Step 2: Buy Rs. 100 non-judicial e-stamp paper from co-operative bank, court, or sub-registrar office near you
Following are the details require to buy non-judicial e-stamp paper
Description : AFFIDAVIT
Name: Your name
Stamp duty: Rs.20 -100
Contact No: Your contact number for vendor reference
Step 3: Print the draft on non-judicial e-stamp paper, use normal A4 size paper for consecutive page print.
Step 4: Meet notary near you with following documents
Aadhar or any other government-approved identity proof
Step 5: Notary advocate reads the affidavit and cross-verify the supporting document.
Deponent (you) should sign the affidavit in front of notary advocate
Notary advocate seal and signs the affidavit. Notary advocate makes an entry in notary book.
Step 6: Pay the fee and collect your notarized affidavit.
This completes the procedure.
An affidavit looks like the below image (the below image is for representation purpose only)
We provide end-to-end assistance to execute an affidavit, our service includes drafting + execution + notary + home delivered in 2 working days. Same-day express delivery is available. To opt for our service, please Whatsapp to +9 1 - 9 7 4 2 4 7 9 0 2 0.
Thank you for reading…
- How do I make an affidavit for a lost and damaged passport?
- വിവാഹമോചനം നടന്നതിനുശേഷം ഭർത്താവിന്റെ/ ഭാര്യയുടെ പേര് പാസ്പോർട്ടിൽ നിന്ന് നീക്കം ചെയ്യുവാൻ എന്താണ് ചെയ്യേണ്ടത്? ഡിവോഴ്സ് ഓർഡർ ഹാജരാക്കണമോ?
- പാസ്പോർട്ട് എടുക്കുവാൻ ജനന സർട്ടിഫിക്കറ്റും, SSLC ബുക്കും ഇല്ല. എന്നാൽ ഒൻപതാം ക്ലാസ്സിലെ TC ഉണ്ട്. അത് ജനന തീയ്യതി തെളിയിക്കുവാൻ പര്യാപ്തമായ രേഖയാകുമോ?
- My Father's name on my educational certificates and Adhaar and rest of Id proofs are different. Adhaar and Id proofs have one name. Educational certificates have a different name. Name on adhaar is what we are using and is correct. Now changing my educational certificates is a herculean task. What are my options now as passport kendra will reject my application ? If I get an affidavit,what name should I go with name on educational certificates or Adhaar?
- I don't have mark sheet. I have studied 5th standard. I want the emigration of passport. How to get it?
- My sslc mark sheet has my father's initial but aadhar card doesn't. So will that be problem for passport?
- My mom was born before 1989 and she doesn't have her sslc markssheet and school TC but has her birth certificate. With that, can she apply for Passport and Visa?