Answered on July 06,2022
Reissue passport of lost is not issued in Tatkal
Answered on September 05,2022
You can't apply under TATKAL scheme since you had lost your passport. You may apply but you will get passport under pre verification basis that means police verification must done before issuance of pasaport. So it is better to apply under normal scheme because you will save Rs 2000 by applying under normal
- Can I get PDF my passport based on name, number and date of birth? I lost the passport. Write Answer
- How do I edit/correct the misspelling of a name on a minor's passport online application form when the payment is already processed? Write Answer
- I applied for my passport giving my in laws address as i was staying there until 2020. While applying for passport i have the same address. But now the police is creating issues since I don't stay there. What to do? Write Answer
- Is noc required if passport address is not same as pcc? Write Answer
- I received my passport today. And there is just one letter misplaced on my adress. i have to travel in one month. What to do? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.