Answered on January 14,2018
Aadhaar database has never been breached during the last 7 years of its existence. Data of all Aadhaar holders is safe and secure. One should not believe rumours or claims on it. UIDAI uses advanced security technologies to keep your data safe and secure and keep upgrading them to meet emerging security threats and challenges.
- DigiLocker is asking me to link Aadhaar. After entering my Aadhaar number it shows "This Aadhaar number is already linked to another DigiLocker account.” What to do ?
- How to change my Aadhaar in Digilocker?
- My aadhaar number has 12 digits but Digilocker only shows the last 4 digits. What to do?
- Is masked aadhaar in Digilocker accepted by the railways department?
- Can I view my land records in Kerala with my Aadhaar card?
- How can I get the owner details of registered land in Kerala?
- What to do as I can't login and my number and aadhar is linked with 2 accounts in Digilocker?