Answered on March 04,2018
The most likely problem is:
Your police report says you have been at your current address for less than a year. It is necessary to obtain clearance from all your previous addresses for the past one year, for issue of a passport.
The police report may have some inadequacies, or the police authorities may not have properly completed some columns. These are normally sent back to the police for completion. You may like to follow up with the police for speedier resolution.
The police report indicates that some of the documents needed by the police to satisfy themselves regarding the period of your stay at that address, may not have been produced. In such cases, RPO writes to you for clarifications and thereafter processes your file further.
Applications pending at this office due to incomplete police reports, or non-receipt of police reports, can also be cleared if the applicants submit any 3 of the 16 listed documents. Post-issue police verification will be done in such cases.
- Is passport available on the Digilocker app?
- Can I make a rental agreement of my previous rental house in which I am no longer staying? That is a document showing that I lived there for a certain period of time as a proof to show to passport authorities?
- I have lost my 10th marksheet and birth certificate. How can I apply for the passport?
- Can I use my 10th and 12th marksheet in digilocker as verification document for fresh passport issuance?
- I did not add my 10th mark sheet to my passport. but I want to add it and I'm unaware of the procedure. How to add my 10th mark sheet and change my ENCR ?
- I don't have mark sheet. I have studied 5th standard. I want the emigration of passport. How to get it?
- I have only adhaar card and passport. But I want voter card and ration card. How to get it?