Answered on April 08,2018
Yes. Any individual who is an author or rights owner or assignee or legal heir can file application for copyright of a work either at the copyright office or by post or by e-filing facility from the copyright Office web-site.
You can file it online in the following link.
The Copyright Office has been set up to provide registration facilities to all types of works and is headed by a Registrar of Copyrights and is located at Plot no. 32, Boudhik Sampada Bhawan, Sector 14, Dwarka, New Delhi- 110075. The applications are also accepted by post.
- What is the process to get insurance if my car got burned on fire ?
- Will I get insurance if my car got burned, like the fire at Aero India show ?
- How to delete issued documents in digilocker ?
- How to download Kerala SSLC mark card from Digilocker?
- I lost my digilocker username and password. How to get it ?
- How do I enter DL number in Digilocker ? Driving License is from UP and RTO is in Agra.
- How can I change my registered mobile number in Digilocker ?