Answered on March 04,2018
In the given case the applicant doesn't have to submit the deceased parent's passport copy and death certificate of his/her parents. Following documents have to be submitted:
- Proof of DOB
- Proof of Present Address (Of Guardian)
- A Declaration affirming the particulars furnished in the application about the minor child as per: Annexure "C" (signed by guardian). Annexure C is available at http://passportindia.gov.in/A..
- Attested photocopy of passport, if any, of the guardian
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Tweet this question to the Government
Top contributors this week
pravasi online helper
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.