Answered on January 16,2018
The person can become a voter, provided he is an ordinary resident of the given address and above the age of 18 years on the qualifying date and is not disqualified to be a voter. As per ECI instructions, age proof is required in case of applicants between the age group of 18-21 years. Applicant is required to either submit a photograph affixed on the application Form or get himself photographed directly at Voter Center. . In case the applicant is not having any proof of residence /identity, the verifying officer i.e BLO may take witnesses from neighborhood about the factum of residence and identity of the applicant.
How to correct Voter ID card details ?A Voter ID Card, also known as the Electors Photo Identity Card (EPIC) is a photo identity card that is issued by the Election Commission of India to all the citizens of India above the age ..
How to Vote in elections ? (2022)Elections will be held in India every 5 years. In this guide, we will brief you on how to vote for elections in India. Eligibility Following people are eligible to cast their vote. Fo..
- How many days will it take to link voter id with Aadhaar card? Write Answer
- I applied to update photo of voter id in 20 days. How many days will it take for that? The voter id address is of Uttar Pradesh. Write Answer
- What shall the other family members provide as address proof in case of transfer of the voter cards from one constituency to another due to shift of residence where only the family head has an address proof as his name in the electricity bill? Write Answer
- I applied form-6 on last month and my application was approved in 10 days. When I try to download epic through reference Id, it shows no data available on this epic no. When I will receive my voter card and how? Write Answer
- ഞാൻ ഇപ്പോൾ എൻ്റെ വീട്ടിൽ അല്ല. റേഷൻ കാർഡ് കയ്യിൽ ഇല്ല. ആധാർ മാത്രേ കയ്യിൽ ഉള്ളൂ. അങ്ങനെ ആെണെങ്കിൽ എനിക്ക് voter id card ഉണ്ടാക്കാൻ സാധിക്കുമോ? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.