Answered on February 13,2019
Follow the below steps to change your photo in Voter ID card.
- Visit National Voter Service Portal
- Click on Form - 8 (Correction of entries in electoral roll)
- Enter details about State, District, Assembly/Parliamentary Constituency.
- Enter your name and surname.Please mention your name in English and official language of the State both
- Enter part number and serial number
- Enter Elector's Photo Identity Card (EPIC) number
- Choose the field that needs to be updated. In this case, choose "My Photograph"
- Provide your updated photograph.
- Provide declaration
- Now you will receive an email with a link that lets you track your voter ID application status. It may take around 30 days for your application to be processed and for a voter ID to be issued.
Answered on December 02,2019
Please check this video to update photo in Voter ID card.
How to correct Voter ID card details ?A Voter ID Card, also known as the Electors Photo Identity Card (EPIC) is a photo identity card that is issued by the Election Commission of India to all the citizens of India above the age ..
How to Vote in elections ? (2022)Elections will be held in India every 5 years. In this guide, we will brief you on how to vote for elections in India. Eligibility Following people are eligible to cast their vote. Fo..
- What should I select as the relation type of I want to apply for Voter id with the epic of my uncle (blood-related to my father)? My mother and father do not have epic number Write Answer
- How can apply new voter id in tamilnadu and what's are the documents to be needed? Write Answer
- How many days to get corrected epic? Write Answer
- Why I am not able to download my epic which is approved? Write Answer
- How many days take to change adress in voter id by nvsp portal online mode? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Molleti Ramesh Babu
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.