Answered on May 30,2022
Government of Kerala has launched a Kerala Single Window Interface for Fast & Transparent Clearance (K-SWIFT) facility for New and Existing investors who are planning to invest in Kerala state.
You can go to www.kswift.kerala.gov.in and sign up on the portal post which you will need to fill a few fields indicating the type of project and amount of project investment.
This will further provide details of approvals and clearances required for your project.
Alternatively, you can also visit the Investment Wizard page in Invest Kerala Portal to get complete details of all processes, clearances and approvals required for starting a business in Kerala.
This page will also be directed to the KSWIFT portal upon completion of fields mentioned in the wizard.
To further understand details of approvals and clearances to be sought from different departments kindly refer to the “Know your approvals” page on Invest Kerala Portal.
Also, you may request the Investor to share the query to firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: This answer is provided by Kerala State Industrial Development Corporation Limited (KSIDC)
Answered on May 30,2022
LOCAL BOADY LICENCE
POLLUTION CONTROL BOARD APPROVAL
FSSAI / WATER TESTING ADDITIONAL
PACKER FROM LEGAL METROLOGY
SO MANY PRIVATE/TECHNICAL INSTITUTIONS ARE HERE TO SET UP THE PLANT
How to register on K-Swift website? (2022)The government of Kerala has introduced an online single-window clearance mechanism,Kerala Single Window Interface for Fast and Transparent (K-SWIFT) clearance, to help entrepreneurs to set ..
How to set up a business in Kerala from US or UK or Gulf?Are you an NRI or NRK who wants to set up a business in Kerala. Then you have come to the right place. Setting up a business in Kerala involves the following steps. Choosing the ..
How to set up a business in India from scratch?Setting up a Business in India involves the following steps Choosing the type of business Business Registration Process Central and State level Approvals / Compliances Wi..
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
The Nilgiris TV
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.